    XP? The Forceware drivers on the Nvidia site don't recognize the card and so
    I'm stuck with no Direct3D or OpenGL. any help would be appreciated.....and
    no I cant afford to upgrade the card at this time. Thanx

    Dave, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Dave

    R.V. Gronoff Guest

    Dave a écrit :
    Try different version from here:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-64bit_extended_archive.html

    R.V. Gronoff, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Dave

    BigJIm Guest

    if you remember with xp there was no 3d or opengl with the window drivers
    until you downloaded the nvidia ones

    BigJIm, Apr 2, 2005
  4. Dave

    J. Clarke Guest

    I think he "remembers" that given that he says that the drivers that he
    downloaded from nvidia don't seem to recognize his board.

    J. Clarke, Apr 2, 2005
  5. Dave

    BigJIm Guest

    well it will take awhile I think for the card makers to get their 64 bit
    drivers going/

    BigJIm, Apr 2, 2005
  6. Dave

    J. Clarke Guest

    Nvidia's 64-bit drivers are "going" just fine. The problem is that they
    don't support the Ti4200.

    J. Clarke, Apr 3, 2005
  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Which I don't understand....they support MX 440 which was a budget card when
    I bought my 4200. I would think that they would have included Ti series
    instructions in their Forceware drivers.

    Dave, Apr 4, 2005