  1. I just won a bid for one of these on eBay. This is my first
    PNY card. Are these cards pretty stable, or might I be dealing with a
    "flake".

    Larry Roberts, Apr 6, 2004

  2. i had a pny ti4600 and it ran very stable and the graphics were sweet.

    Lance Ballantyne, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Larry Roberts

    Robert Gault Guest

    If your new card has a fan, you may need to replace it because of noise
    or failure. Otherwise the card is good.

    Robert Gault, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Larry Roberts

    Cuzman Guest

    " If your new card has a fan, you may need to replace it because of noise
    or failure. Otherwise the card is good. "

    I highly recommend the Thermaltake A1349 for the GeForce4 Ti series.
    http://www.directron.com/a1349.html

    Cuzman, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Ti Geforce 4 are better than any 5200 -5600 card. To get a better card go
    with 4400 4600 then 5700 fx - 5900 fx All u gain in the 5700 is more
    bandwith and Hardwaare dirext x 9 . I really dont know but my TI 4600
    VISIONTEK runs all my games damn good. When I upgrade I am going with a 5900
    not xt and no se will do I am going with 5900 nu or ultra .

    wired and confused, Apr 12, 2004