    Anyone come across this before? In every other way the MB appears to be OK.

    Patrick
    Worcs, UK

    pgnl, Dec 31, 2003

  2. pgnl

    Olaf M. Guest

    Got a 8KNXP mobo and have the exact same 'problem'. Everything appears
    to be working just fine, but the screen isn't changed.

    Olaf M., Jan 4, 2004

  3. pgnl

    Pavel Guest

    Same problem here.

    --
    Pavel

    Pavel, Jan 4, 2004
  4. pgnl

    Dominic Guest

    Here is the reply I got from Gigabyte :

    -------------------------------------
    Thank you for your kindly mail and supporting Gigabyte.
    About the issue you mentioned in your earlier mail,
    because there are many data included in the BIOS ROM, it's possible that the
    space for extra image becomes little.
    Please kindly make sure the image file is not too big and is a 600x480 and
    256 color BMP file.
    You can refer to the image at
    http://tw.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/FileList/NewTech/tech_gallery.htm.

    However, if you still cannot put image, it's because there is little space
    in the BIOS ROM. Please descrease the size of the image and try later.

    Dominic, Jan 5, 2004