    P4C800 -E??
    I almost exclusively play UT online with this puter.
    Thanks.

    Burton Brooks, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Burton Brooks

    Z Man Guest

    You will derive a benefit only if you connect to other computers similarly
    equipped, in which case file transfers will be speeded up.

    Z Man, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Burton Brooks

    Craig Guest

    No it won't help your online Internet playing (Internet is slower then
    gigabit NIC),
    will only help if you played on a local lan and only if all NIC's and
    switches or hubs
    are gigabit rated.

    Craig

    Craig, Nov 20, 2003