    stable. If I use P4 2.6C what wattage PS would be needed. Assuming I use 2
    HDD of 60GB 7200 rpm, and 1 CDD and 1 CDRW drive, sound card and video card.
    Thanks.

    blackgold, Jan 14, 2004

  2. blackgold

    Udo Kammer Guest

    What are your opinions regarding Gigabyte 81PE1000. Is it easy to set up
    If possible, buy the latest Gigabyte GA8-IPE1000Pro3. You will have
    Dual Bios, SATA Raid and Firewire.

    Udo Kammer

    Udo Kammer, Jan 14, 2004

  3. blackgold

    hmm Guest

    Good brand (Antec, Enermax, Thermaltake, etc.) 350 watt PS should do ya.

    hmm, Jan 14, 2004
  4. I don't have this particular board, but I hava a Gigabyte board and I vouch
    for their quality. I almost bought that particular board for my brother for
    Xmas, but couldn't find one with RAID. I had to get an Asus board instead.

    --
    Big Daddy Ruel Smith

    My SuSE Linux machine uptime:
    8:13pm up 38 days 4:58, 2 users, load average: 0.13, 0.10, 0.12

    My Windows XP machine uptime:
    Something less...

    Ruel Smith (Big Daddy), Jan 15, 2004
  5. blackgold

    cmam

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi guys,

    I want to upgrade my PC and I need some help. I have a P4 3GB and a Gigabyte 81PE1000 1x motherboard.

    Is ” Corsair (VS2GBKIT400C3) 2GB (2x1GB) DDR 400MHz/PC3200 Memory non-ECC Unbuffered CL3 “ suitable for a Gigabyte 81PE1000 1x motherboard?

    Is “ AXLE nVidia GeForce 6200 A 512 MB Graphics Card AGP 6200A Video Card DVI / VGA / HDTV AGP 8x Graphic adapter AGP8x “ suitable for a Gigabyte 81PE1000 1x motherboard? Is there an 1024 video card available for my PC?

    cmam, Mar 1, 2011