    F7 was supposed to fix it, it did not :(

    Also overclocking would be MUCH fun :0

    Thanks.

    Paul Mathews, Nov 15, 2006

  2. FWIW, I'm using a Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audigy 2ZS Platinum in a
    965P-DS3 with no problems at all. Granted that XFI is different, but
    you might have another problem.

    Barry Watzman, Nov 15, 2006

  3. Paul Mathews

    Paul Guest

    I don't know if this is relevant, but the bottom of this page, shows
    a problem when plugging an X-Fi into an Intel 975xbx BadAxe motherboard.
    Check the X-Fi and see if there are burn marks on the slot connector.
    If you do see burn marks like this, contact Creative tech support.
    I have no idea why this would happen, but if it happens on a motherboard
    besides the BadAxe, then that means it is Creative's problem.

    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1555484

    Paul

    Paul, Nov 15, 2006
  4. Paul Mathews

    Paul Mathews Guest

    Would that mean its busted and wont work ???

    As all i have to do is reinstall the drivers and the card is fine ?

    Thanks.

    Paul Mathews, Nov 20, 2006