    I was woundering if someone could tell me the bus lengths ( not speeds) for
    my FSB , BSB and between my North and South Bridge? thanks!
    gigabyte GA-7VT600-P-L

    cyris, May 11, 2004

  2. If you need exact trace lengths you will need to have access to the
    design data and that ranges from unbelievably difficult to plain impossible.
    But I can tell you there's no BSB on this board. There's no FSB either
    (if there was, there ought to be a BSB too). There is a host bus (HB)
    though which is what you probably mean by FSB.
    Why would you need those figures though?
    At any rate you can take a look at the board and calculate your own
    approximations. The north-south bridge one might be two-fold too, one if
    viewed as connected by the PCI bus and the other if viewed as connected
    by V-link.

    Regards
    Nikos

    Nikolaos Tampakis, May 12, 2004