    is what they are selling with a rebate (apparently also problematic).
    Should I try harder or just go with an add-in card?

    Thanks.

    John Doe, Feb 27, 2010

  2. John Doe

    Fishface Guest

    I had trouble with my Gigabyte board. I think it's a UD3P?
    Apparently the onboard LANs had no MAC addresses after I flashed it. This
    thread helped me:

    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/ud3p-realtek-lans-device-cannot-start-code-10-a-34241/

    'Just had to do the DMI thing. I was able to do it from the BIOS setup screen F8.
    I unticked the "keep DMI Data" checkbox, hit escape, then enter, as I recall.

    Fishface, Feb 27, 2010

  3. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Feb 27, 2010