Gigabyte GA7N400 Pro 2 MOBO Audio

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by BIGEYE, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. BIGEYE

    BIGEYE Guest

    Mobo has a pin header for front or rear audio. To enable front audio two
    jumpers have to be removed and a cable connected. If I connect front audio,
    will this disable the rear audio, or will both front and rear work.
    Also the cable connectors and mobo pins are marked differently. Appreciate
    if someone can advise the correct connections.
    The mobo pins are marked:
    Pin 1 Mic
    Pin 2 Gnd
    Pin 3 Ref