GIGABYTE GA945P-S3 Onboard LAN Fail after reboot

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by lovinsc, Jun 13, 2007.

  1. lovinsc

    lovinsc

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2007
    Hi

    I am using GIGABYTE GA945P-S3 motherboard.

    My problem is.. every time i restart my computer,
    the onboard LAN fail to function after restart,
    but if I shut down the pc, and wait around 10-15 secs,
    the LAN functions correctly.

    I tried XP SP2 and Vista, and both seems to have the same problem.

    Anyone knows what might cause it?

    BTW I'm using:

    Processor: P4 3.2Mhz/800/4M
    Ram: Kingston DDR2 PC2 5300 667Mhz 2x1GB
    VGA: Nvidia GeForce 7300GT
    Hdisk: Seagate SATA 250gb

    Any help is really appreciated

    Last edited: Jun 13, 2007