Gigabyte spare parts?

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Richard Dower, May 21, 2004.

  1. Anywhere i can order spare parts for Gigabyte products?

    Richard Dower, May 21, 2004

  2. Richard Dower

    Si Guest

    Try writing to Gigabyte. I emailed them recently when the fan on my
    northbridge broke and they said they would send me a new one for the price
    of a stamped addressed envelope.

    Cheers.

    Si

    Si, May 21, 2004

  3. Richard Dower

    Orhan Guest

    Hi,

    You can also try the following website for northbridge fans or other
    surplus computer parts:

    www.endpcnoise.com

    Orhan

    Orhan, May 22, 2004