Gigacube 9800 PRO 128MB DDR XTREME is this a good card ?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by OCZ Guy, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Anyone got one, its says exteme but on the box says game buster ? the
    same, ive looked on the gecube website but its NO WHERE to be found ?

    (GC-R9800-PRO-C3-XTREM-128)
    Gigacube ATI 9800 Pro XTREME 128MB 256-bit DDR, 400 MHz Core and 700
    MHz Memory speed,AGP 8X, Integrated 8 parallel rendering pipelines and
    4 parallel geometry engines, SMARTSHADER 2.1 technology supports the
    latest Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 feature sets.

    Thats the info i get off the website its only a few more dollars than
    a normal 9800 pro !!!

    Would like to upgrade from a 9600 Pro now that the 9800 pros are so
    cheap :)

    Does any games come with it ?

    Heres the url for a closer look :)
    http://www.zipcomputers.com.au/store/view_product.php?product=VGA-ATI-GC-9800-128

    Thanks again.

    OCZ Guy, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Hella yes Thats way better sounds great.

    wired and confused, Jul 2, 2004

  3. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Its no X800 Pro though :( though 380 bucks vs 900 bucks, 9800 Pro
    better bang for buck i would think ??

    OCZ Guy, Jul 2, 2004