    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    spam

    Greg Bazar, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Greg Bazar

    Mark Taylor Guest

    Hello

    Check if you can see the ITE Raid controller under SCSI device section in
    the device manager. Also under Disk Drive can you see the RAID array. If so
    all is working okay and you simply need to go into the Disk Management tool,
    format the drive and assign a drive letter. If the RAID controller device is
    marked with a yellow marker in the device manager then the correct drivers
    are not installed correctly. You should have a driver diskette so select
    update driver and use this driver from the floppy.

    Hope this helps
    Mark

    Mark Taylor, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Greg Bazar

    Muttley Guest

    Have you partitioned the drive yet?

    Control Panel>Performance and maintenance>Administrative tools>Computer
    Management
    Then pick Disk management in storage section.

    You should be able to see the unallocated space on the new drive, and right
    click on it to create partition and format the drive.

    John S.

    Muttley, Oct 17, 2003