Give away: HP Prolaint DL380 Rack Mount Server-Australia

Discussion in 'HP' started by jjbruce, Jan 4, 2013.

  1. jjbruce

    jjbruce Guest

    Hey,Have a HP Proliant DL380 Server 32bit to give away,It has Dual Processors at about 3ghz or a bit more about 4gig of ram and think about 18gig of SCSI storage spilt up via several drives,

    Think one of the drives might be 10,000rpm but cant quiet remember.

    It also has dual power supplies.

    had it running FreeBSD,

    Item is located in Tasmania can possible ship to anywhere one chooses,but one will have to pay shipping cost

    In opinion this thing is one hell of a super computer.

    Was running about 2 years ago,has not been booted since.

    If one wants it let us know,Its got to go and is too good to throw to the tip.

    Jesse Robinson

    jjbruce, Jan 4, 2013

  2. jjbruce

    Robert Miles Guest

    Is the HP Proliant DL380 server still available?

    If so, which series is it (G1 to G8 are likely)?

    I've found a project which may be able to use it, but would like to find
    out more information before deciding if it is suitable.

    http://boinc.ucd.ie/fmah/

    Robert Miles, Jul 15, 2013