    -> SHOULD BE DONE BEFORE INSTALLING THE DRIVER FOR WINDOWS

    Any instructions on a simple way to modify the BIOS would be
    appreciated.

    Paul Rosenzweig, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Paul Rosenzweig

    Joe Bugeja Guest

    Gday.

    Your BIOS is accessed during bootup. Most machines you press esc or del, or
    sometimes am F key.

    When you turn your computer on, a screen message will usually indicate
    which key to press. It is sometimes referred to as "setup"

    Once the Bios screen is shown, find where the parallel port mode is, change
    it as required, then you must "save and exit"

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers.

    Joe Bugeja, Apr 15, 2004

  3. With your help, I made this step towards my goal.
    Before I came here, I was struggling with the HELP
    utility in the CONTROL PANEL, without any success.

    Its remarkable. I can request help in the US and receive help
    from somebody in Austrailia. In a sense, I got help from tomorrow.
    Now I could need help on what dog to pick at the races.

    Paul Rosenzweig, Apr 15, 2004