    Any advice would be appreciated.

    thank you,
    El Durango

    El Durango, Sep 4, 2003

  2. El Durango

    Joe McArthur Guest

    Got my last one, a Thinkpad T20, at TigerDirect.com for $700.

    Joe

    Joe McArthur, Sep 4, 2003

  3. El Durango

    rafael Guest

    Get a Dell Inspiron 1100 from Dell.com

    It's their low end budget laptop but it works fine. Unless ofcourse you
    have high-end demands. You can get one for about $650 if you wait for a
    good deal to show up at xpbargains.com

    rafael, Sep 4, 2003
  4. El Durango

    rafael Guest

    Or buy the Dell Inspiron 600m from "baddreams" a few threads below this
    one.

    <quote>
    1.3Ghz 768Meg Ram, 40gig 5400 , 64Mg Radeon 9000, 14.1 XGA, Truemobie 1300,
    24X Burner with DVD
    and SMC Wireless Router 802.11G, and Caring Case, Unit was Build 6/2003
    $1000.00

    <end quote>

    Not a bad deal assuming he's honest. That's a Pentium M 1.3Ghz by the way
    so its supposed to be equal to approximately a Pentium 4 2.0Ghz.

    rafael, Sep 4, 2003