    alternative.

    The best price I could find was arround $35 (EUR 29,90) at an eBay auction.

    Thanks in advance - Roland

    Roland Zitzke, Nov 16, 2003

  2. As European Digikey customer, I'm very glad they exist. They have an
    excellent service and a fast shipping. You can pay with a credit card.
    The European distributors generally require fax order, perhaps some
    credibility check, prepayment and sometimes are not able to add a
    customs declaration on the outside.

    Rene

    Rene Tschaggelar, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Roland Zitzke

    Wim Ton Guest

    does anyone know a place where to order these demoboards for approx the
    USD
    auction.

    European distributers seem to calculate an strange exchange rate :-(
    Digikey is also available in Europe, but their overhead costs are
    substantial for small orders.

    Wim

    Wim Ton, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Roland Zitzke

    Pygmi Guest

    I bought mine from Acte; (present in many EU countries).
    And I think it was about 20 euros.

    Pygmi

    Pygmi, Nov 16, 2003
  5. Roland Zitzke

    Doug Dotson Guest

    What are you hoping to do with it? I just bought one intending it to
    be the core of a controller, but is is definitely intended for demo
    use. Circuit board is very thin and flimsey. Would be OK for
    prototyping though.

    Doug

    Doug Dotson, Nov 16, 2003