    I installed and gave this browser a shot. I do not exactly think it has
    much to offer at this time. No reason to use it over Safari. Perhaps the
    Windows version has more features, that are missing from the Mac version.

    John, Oct 1, 2010

  2. John

    Jerry Gibson Guest

    We know.

    Jerry Gibson, Oct 3, 2010

  3. The most significant feature of Chrome is its JavaScript V8 engine. If
    you are processing heavily Javascript intensive pages then Chrome has
    great deal to offer. Chrome's Javascript engine is not an
    interpreter, rather it compiles JavaScript to native machine code and
    then executes the native code.

    http://code.google.com/apis/v8/design.html

    Sites like yours which use 1990s web technology would likely see little
    improvement.

    doublePlusPaleo, Oct 4, 2010