    it doesn't look like it has been updated to work with FF 4.0.

    Anyone know anything about gg:fix with FF 4.0?

    Rick

    rickman, May 24, 2011

  2. rickman

    Don McKenzie Guest

    Covered in this thread for V2 to V3 upgrade in 2008:
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.firefox/browse_frm/thread/ef970220f5b5e1cf

    suggest you drop them a message.

    Cheers Don...

    --
    Don McKenzie

    Dontronics Blog: http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
    Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
    Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
    No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

    These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

    Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
    "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".