Google Maps and Firefox on OSX

Discussion in 'Apple' started by JF Mezei, Mar 15, 2012.

  1. JF Mezei

    JF Mezei Guest

    For a couple of months already, I have been unable to edit "my places"
    in Google Maps with Firefox.

    After login on, I click on "My Places". It says "loading..." and a while
    later,

    I get a yellow error message "Server error. Please try agains later."

    From Safari, this works.

    Has anyone else experienced it ? At first, I figured Google would fix
    this quickly since it shoudl affect a lot of people. But it hasn't been
    fixed, so I am starting to assume that perhaps it is something wrong at
    my end which I need to fix.

    Any hints on how to get it working again ?

    JF Mezei, Mar 15, 2012

  2. JF Mezei

    Ant Guest

    Which versio on Firefox?

    .... You should post in news://news.mozilla.org usenet/news server's
    mozilla.support.firefox newgroup.
    --
    "Above ground I shall be food for kites; below I shall be food for
    mole-crickets and ants. Why rob one to feed the other?" --Juang-zu (4th

    Ant, Mar 15, 2012

  3. JF Mezei

    JF Mezei Guest

    Am on 10.0.2

    BTW, when accessing any google site with the "error console" opened, yo
    get to see billions and billions of warnings/errors.

    I suspect Google is becoming like microsoft and using HTML/javascript
    that work on chrome but not on others.

    It's been a while since I was there. You are right, I should go there.

    Was wondering if anyone else experienced this. I guess now. Must be a
    bug that exists only in my universe.

    JF Mezei, Mar 15, 2012