    Anyone else noticed this ? Or is this yet another example of my
    experience being different because I live in a different universe than
    everyone else ?

    JF Mezei, Sep 25, 2011

  2. JF Mezei

    JF Mezei Guest

    Forgot to add: in other applications or web pages, the mouse works
    perfectly fine. It is only in google maps I notice this.

    JF Mezei, Sep 25, 2011

  3. It's always been like that; it isn't anything recent.

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 25, 2011
  4. No problem here with the scroll wheel of my $10 Logitech mouse. Don't
    worry. I'm sure in a year or two Apple will come up with a $160 mouse
    that will really work.

    Peter D. Malkin, Sep 25, 2011