google maps street view

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Don McKenzie, Aug 4, 2008.

  1. Don McKenzie

    Don McKenzie Guest

    Just tried it now Dave, it is working.

    Wonder how much it costs to reverse renovation? Pin money for HP of course.
    It sure is different.

    I examined the shots of a friends house, and his wife is hand bucketing
    water onto the plants. She is in 3 shots, and by the pace she is walking
    at, I figure the "google goggo gadget" (AKA GGG) :) is moving at a very
    slow pace, and vehicles traveling at local speed limits would flash past
    between shots. That's my best bet.

    Don...

    --
    Don McKenzie

    Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

    Xbee Wireless Modules, and low cost Interface Boards.
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/xbee-boards.html

    Don McKenzie, Aug 12, 2008

  2. Don McKenzie

    Don McKenzie Guest

    No, I'll have to take that back Dave. Forgot they drive on the right
    hand side, so they must be parked, and after spinning through 360, of
    course you can see that they are. Google Guys did an extra Goggle?

    Time wasting? Why who looks at Google Street view?

    d:)

    Don McKenzie, Aug 12, 2008

  3. Don McKenzie

    Don McKenzie Guest