Got 2 6800GT from Evga

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Jean, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Jean

    Jean Guest

    From California to Québec in 1 day ! I now have the ATI 9800Pro, I hope the 6800GT card is as good as it
    should be.With the Far Cry fiasco, I have my doubts.

    Jean, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Jean

    ccs Guest

    the 6800GT card is as good as it
    1. You don't have a GT.

    2. You have your doubts? Clear Canadian bias from the start.

    3. Canada sucks. Go flap your head somewhere elese.

    ccs, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Jean

    patrickp Guest

    You appear to be posting under a misapprehension (I hope you can
    understand that word and, yes, it is correctly spelt).

    This is an Ati newsgroup. Get it? You've already demonstrated the
    inadequacy of your trolling in other threads here, and for some
    reason, you seem to be picking on Jean - not that your petty insults
    should cause anyone much concern.

    It's time you tried making at least small steps towards growing up.
    Grown-up people get to have their own computers and videocards, you
    know.

    If you can't please go and do it somewhere else. Or, if you have to
    hang around and be a pest, please try to develop _some_ quality of
    insult and/or baiting. There are much, much better trolls than you
    here and they probably find you just as despicable as everyone else.
    You may not cause anyone any great anxiety, but you are a waste of
    bandwidth.

    patrickp

    - take five to email me

    patrickp, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Jean

    ccs Guest

    Pee-yu! It stinks in here! Smells like a british plague rat...

    ccs, Jul 14, 2004
  5. Jean

    patrickp Guest

    Excellent! If you don't like the smell, then go away. Although, how
    an american parasite can justifiably object to the imagined smell of a
    comparably virtuous rat, I don't know.

    patrickp

    - take five to email me

    patrickp, Jul 14, 2004