got "code 12" after installing creative sb X-Fi xtreme gamer

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Fred, Oct 2, 2007.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hi.

    I've installed a creative sb X-Fi xtreme gamer.
    As result i've got a "code 12" error on my geforce 7800 GS. I get
    only
    4-K colors.

    Tried different PCI-slots, flashed my bios, re-installed my Xp -->
    nothings works

    My system:
    PIV 3.0 ; 2 gig DDR
    Bliss 7800 GS 512MB (AGP)