    Controller - 24D0"
    So any help please whil I wait for my RMA would be nice.
    TIA!

    Ronald Reitch LMT, Apr 23, 2005

  2. Ronald Reitch LMT

    Paul Guest

    Most everything you need will be on an Asus download page.

    In this case, a copy of the Intel chipset drivers will likely
    fix you up. In the past, it might have had a name like INFINST.exe,
    but more creative naming conventions might be used now.

    Another place you can get the chipset drivers, is from
    http://downloadfinder.intel.com .

    The LPC interface is a slow speed bus. It is four bits wide.
    I think it might start on the Southbridge. The LPC stands
    for "Low Pin Count". LPC is used on some BIOS flash chips,
    for example. It is also used on the odd Super I/O chip, like
    the ITE8712.

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Apr 23, 2005

  3. Thank you for the info, unfortunately it didn't work :(

    Ronald Reitch LMT, Apr 23, 2005
  4. Ronald Reitch LMT

    Ben Pope Guest

    What is the DeviceId?

    device manager->device->properties->details

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Apr 23, 2005
  5. ACPI\ATK0110\1010110

    Ronald Reitch LMT, Apr 24, 2005
  6. Ronald Reitch LMT

    Ben Pope Guest

    Hmm, found a few posts relating to ATK0110, but nothing particularly
    conclusive. They were mostly on the A8N.

    Try installing the latest AI Booster.
    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/AIBooster20048.zip

    (Thats the latest I can be bothered to find)

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Apr 24, 2005
  7. B-I-N-G-O!!

    That did the trick! Thanks so much!