GPS on tablet pc

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Marvin Hlavac, Dec 11, 2009.

  1. We are doing a promotional giveaway of various PC mapping navigation
    software programs including USB GPS receivers for
    laptops/netbooks/tablets/UMPC, starting today, December 11 to 17.

    The following products will be given away:

    Microsoft Streets & Trips
    http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/microsoft-streets-trips/2380-review-microsoft-streets-trips.html

    Microsoft AutoRoute
    http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/microsoft-streets-trips/2709-review-microsoft-autoroute.html

    DeLorme Street Atlas
    http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/delorme-street-atlas/2461-review-delorme-street-atlas.html

    iGuidance
    http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/inav-iguidance/766-review-iguidance.html

    Garmin Mobile PC
    http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/garmin-mobile-pc/432-review-garmin-mobile-pc.html

    There will be two of each given away. Each will include a USB GPS receiver.

    For a chance to win, just post a reply/comment/question/anything to the
    above links. Winners will be randomly chosen.

    Marvin Hlavac, Dec 11, 2009

  2. Marvin Hlavac, Dec 16, 2009

  3. Marvin Hlavac

    UDI500 Guest

    As you asked

    UDI500, Dec 17, 2009
  4. Marvin Hlavac

    UDI500 Guest

    Can't see my post....

    UDI500, Dec 17, 2009
  5. Marvin Hlavac

    undisclosed Guest

    Hello
    Tablet PC is used more and the demand of it is very high because al
    its features are very helpful for the daily works.GPS navigation is
    special form of navigation that tells the PC software that how to trave
    to your destination.The GPS connect the included USB cable to the Table
    PC which directs to the right path

    undisclosed, Mar 9, 2010