    that i have tried have not worked, i switch the computer on after
    installing and nothing happens, as anyboby came across this problem
    as i do not want to damage the board by blowing it.

    stuboy42, Feb 24, 2005

  2. stuboy42

    Frank_v7.0 Guest

    Have you disabled the onboard graphics in the BIOS? I apologize if
    you've already done that

    Frank_v7.0, Feb 24, 2005

  3. stuboy42

    stuboy42 Guest

    Hi Frank
    yes i have disabled the onboard in the bios, but when i fire up my
    new card there is no display.
    Thanks

    stuboy42, Feb 25, 2005
  4. stuboy42

    Barney Jones Guest

    I don't have your mainboard, but my bios has a setting for booting to
    AGP or PCI; might be worth a check.

    Barney Jones, Mar 5, 2005
  5. stuboy42

    pacopeacock Guest

    Dear Stewart

    Could you fix the problem with the "right" card?
    i'm asking because i have the same trouble with the MV42N (there ist
    no external VGA-card working on this board).
    if you have a solution please let me now.

    greetings
    Francisco

    pacopeacock, Mar 18, 2005