Graphics Card for AN8 Fatal1ty SLI ?

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Magnusfarce, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. Magnusfarce

    Magnusfarce Guest

    I'm building a new system based on the Abit AN8 Fatal1ty SLI motherboard,
    outfitted as shown below. At this point, I plan to use a single 7800GT
    graphics card with the possiblilty of adding another later. Which 7800GT
    type cards would work especially well with this board? Are there any cards
    with compatibility issues, i.e., cards that I should avoid? TIA. (BTW,
    please forgive the unintentional multi-post to the alt.comp.mainboards.abit
    group.)

    System:

    Motherboard: Abit AN8 Fatal1ty SLI

    Processor: Athlon 64 X2 4400+ CPU

    Memory: Mushkin 4x512 PC3200 DChannel

    Graphics: ??? 7800GT

    PSU: Enermax Noisetaker 600w

    Main HDD's: WDigital 76gb Raptor (OS)

    Data HDD's: WD2500 SATA-2, 250gb, 16mb cache

    WD 250gb IDE

    CD Burner: Plextor Plexwriter Premium

    DVD Burner: Sony DR800 Dual Layer

    Case: CoolerMaster CMStacker