    however what i do need is for it to have DVI out, also TV out, plus VIVO -
    so i can digitise analogue input

    any reccomendations?

    The dog from that film you saw, Jan 11, 2004

  2. First of all if you don't play ANY games DO NOT BUY A CARD more than
    a $100 or even one more than $70. This video card hype is stupid.
    Everyone trying to out do the next guy with the BEST card. If you're
    into gaming then buy the best one you can afford. I'm into gaming
    a little but not a lot so I bought a card that was $94 shipped.
    And I'm happy as hell that I didn't spend anymore than that.

    Nick

    Nicolas The Great, Jan 12, 2004

  3. erm.... which model was it? :)

    The dog from that film you saw, Jan 12, 2004