GT 240/220/210 + XP + Flash 10.1

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Ed Light, Aug 23, 2010.

  1. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    This is a question for anyone running Win XP, Flash 10.1, and a geforce
    210, 220, or 240.

    When playing Flash videos on the web, when you adjust the sharpness and
    turn the dynamic contrast on and off in the control panel, does that
    show up in the video?

    Thanks much.
    --
    Ed Light

    Better World News TV Channel:
    http://realnews.com

    Iraq Veterans Against the War and Related:
    http://ivaw.org
    http://couragetoresist.org
    http://antiwar.com

    Send spam to the FTC at