    one,it’s freezing every couple a seconds..And I must restart comp.

    Games works fine..with old driver and newest.Video file is problem.
    ??? :roll:

    maxDK, Jun 25, 2005

  2. maxDK

    Nikonja Guest

    Uninstall driver completely, first in control panel, uninstal programs
    panel then restart, boot inot safe mode (press F8 while booting computer)
    and run driver cleaner pro, be sure to also clean driver cab (option inside
    driver cleaner) and then boot into windows, ignore all those windows stuff
    about drivers that's going to ask you and install your driver 77.72 normaly
    !
    Hope I helped !

    Nikonja, Jun 25, 2005

  3. maxDK

    maxDK Guest

    Hmm..I try driver cleaner pro before..And I must reinstal new windows
    :(
    Driver clenaer delete som of windows origin. file for windows
    registry,I think..
    Only diferent is ; I not be in safe mode..

    maxDK, Jun 25, 2005
  4. maxDK

    wooy Guest

    I’ve got the same problem and to fix that i must install old driver,
    71.89 :(
    WIth the old driver or xp driver default I can watch .avi files but
    with the 77.xx family driver there is a freeze (100% in the video
    player)

    wooy, Jun 27, 2005
  5. maxDK

    DDC Guest

    so true keep away from that cleaner shit...

    DDC, Jun 27, 2005
  6. maxDK

    Tony Guest

    Get a Upto date Codec or a Better player, I have no problems.

    Tony, Jun 27, 2005
  7. maxDK

    Tony Guest

    Nothing wrong with Driver cleaner Pro 1.2 at all.

    Tony, Jun 27, 2005