    that the object must be placed just so and it will soon vibrate it out of
    place.

    Any ideas? Thanks!

    Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller, Apr 1, 2011

  2. Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller

    Foke Guest

    It may be the card that's vibrating, but it's the fan that's causing it.
    Have your tried cleaning (and possibly lubricating) the fan? If that
    doesn't work, you could disconnect the fan and try an after-market cooler.

    Foke, Apr 1, 2011

  3. Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller

    rms Guest

    Hey all, now and again, my card vibrates and makes an annoying sound whilst
    I believe inductors & capacitors commonly have whine or vibration
    issues. On newer cards, you'll see 'solid state chokes' that advertise no
    buzzing or vibration. I doubt there's a fix for your problem besides
    researching for your next upgrade :)

    rms

    rms, Apr 3, 2011