    rig
    the gtx 460 oc or the gtx 560 ?
    i heard that the 560 is slightly slower than the oc 460 1g

    PcGAmeR22, Dec 13, 2011

  2. You heard wrong. The GTX 560 1GB has at least a 10% performance advantage
    over a GTX 460 OC 1GB.

    You can also overclock the GTX 560 yourself and get even more performance.

    Homer Jay Simpson, Dec 13, 2011

  3. PcGAmeR22

    rb Guest

    The 460oc may be able to get close to a stock 560 in fps, but why bothe
    with the 460 when for the same $$$ ya can get a factory oc'd 560 such a
    the --> EVGA 01G-P3-1461-KR Superclocke

    rb, Dec 13, 2011
  4. PcGAmeR22

    PcGAmeR22 Guest

    the same price

    PcGAmeR22, Dec 13, 2011
  5. PcGAmeR22

    Peter Dassow Guest

    I guess he asked because of a lower price of a GTX460 OC.
    A GTX460OC like a MSI N460GTX "Hawk" should be similar to a non
    overclocked GTX560. If price is the only reason, I would take an ATI
    6870, which is a bit faster than a GTX560 (non Ti), because a 6870 is
    always cheaper than a GTX560.

    Regards
    Peter

    Peter Dassow, Dec 17, 2011