    decent card, depends what the pricepoint is tho.

    GTX 480 Unigine and 3D Vision Surround Demo (GF100)

    rms

    rms, Mar 8, 2010

  2. rms

    Romano Guest

    I really doubt that is possible,even for power users with high end gaming
    systems

    Romano, Mar 9, 2010

  3. rms

    deimos Guest

    No the displays/glasses will have to maintain 120hz, you can have
    duplicate frames (i.e. 40fps inside of a 120frame sequence).

    deimos, Mar 9, 2010
  4. Cool. Good to see nVidia upping the immersion factor with 3D surround. It
    Wearing glasses to use a computer? I found the idea totally evil.

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.33.1

    Man-wai Chang to The Door (33600bps), Mar 17, 2010