    Thanks a lot.

    Darren Harris
    Staten Island, New York.

    Darren Harris, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Darren Harris

    Frank Grimes Guest

    I don't have a GX1 in front of me but I have them at work. But looking at a
    GX260 as a reference, you must first enter the BIOS then look for something
    that says System Security then under the Chassis Intrusion set it to
    Disabled. You may have to go to the other pages in the BIOS to get to that
    option by pressing Alt+P till you find it.

    Frank Grimes, Dec 29, 2003

  3. Darren Harris

    Carson Guest

    when you open case look for jumper for the chasis intrusion and open it then
    no worries and also suggest after install complete clear bios with jumper
    and then again when you get into the bios for first run cap lock on number
    lock on scroll lock on and tap the E key while holding alt down it will beep
    then press alt-B to reboot and set bios and you will be good to go.

    Carson, Dec 29, 2003
  4. That was totally confusing.

    Is there a website with the exact step-by-step instructions for doing
    something like this, starting with exactly how to get into the BIOS?

    Thanks.

    Darren Harris
    Staten Island, New York.

    Darren Harris, Jan 14, 2004