Hacking Sigmatel Drivers XPS 410

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Fliptod, Mar 20, 2008.

  1. Fliptod

    Fliptod

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2008
    Need help completing this. So far I've been able to enable Stereo Mix and Line input. The 2 front jacks (Headphone and Microphone) are also working. The only port working on the back is the green (Line-Out/Headphone) connector.

    Therein lies my problem. I need help figuring out how to enable:
    Surround Sound Connector
    Line-In Connector
    Microphone Connector
    Center/Subwoofer Connector
    Side Surround Connector

    I'm not sure if the S/PDIF is working as I have no way to test it.

    To get the StereoMix working I downloaded (R171789) from Dell.
    Then I copied (stacapi.dll) into (R124105) the driver package offered by Dell for this pc. Only other thing I did was modify (92XXD8-3.INI).

    I'm stuck there. I think it may be pin assignments. Sure need help with this one.

    Fliptod, Mar 20, 2008