    although I'm convinced they'll look a hell of a lot better on the X800 cards
    !!!

    Andy

    Andy Pandy, May 8, 2004

  2. Thanks Andy,
    Works fine on my 9800XT 512mb ram with Athlon2.8

    Chris Bedford

    Chris Bedford, May 8, 2004

  3. Andy Pandy

    Heywood Guest

    Looked pretty good on my 9700 pro !!

    Heywood, May 8, 2004
  4. Andy Pandy

    dave Guest

    Ati 9800pro looks good here also...

    dave, May 8, 2004
  5. Andy Pandy

    DreamMaker Guest

    that was nice on my 9800pro 1.9gigxp barton
    +512megs 333

    DreamMaker, May 9, 2004
  6. Andy Pandy

    Heywood Guest

    Forgot to mention
    Running on an MSI Athlon 64board 3200+ with 1g pc3500 ram
    (stoick)...still slows a bit in spots but the texturing is beautiful
    even on the 9700 pro.
    Think I will wait a while before even thinking of upgrading...the 9700
    pro has been a joy and I just quieted down with a VGA Silencer...works
    well!

    Heywood, May 9, 2004
  7. Runs ok on my 9600 Pro :), though has 30fps MAX and alot les in places
    but still fluid :)

    Dowloaded the other demo aswell the Statue one that ones BORING, Ruby
    all the way.

    WHERES THE NUDE PATCH :)

    We WANT RUBY NUDE he he.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, May 9, 2004
  8. Thanks for that. Ruby's impressive in the flesh, so to speak, when you
    stop it to look around properly at her. But I'm actually more impressed in
    a way by the statue/scattering demo. If you zoom in, the translucency and
    look of the marble is just stunning. Very lifelike (ie like a real
    statue).

    Andrew McP

    Andrew MacPherson, May 9, 2004
  9. Wonder what it looks like on the card that the demo is for prob totaly
    different ?

    On Sun, 9 May 2004 10:37 +0100 (BST),

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, May 9, 2004
  10. Andy Pandy

    John Smith Guest

    Hi All
    where can I download them,looked at the ati site but couldn't find them
    Ta
    Smiffy

    John Smith, May 9, 2004
  11. Andy Pandy

    Sham B Guest

  12. Andy Pandy

    John Smith Guest

    Thanks for link

    Smiffy

    John Smith, May 9, 2004
  13. Andy Pandy

    Lithurge Guest

    I reckon it's a safe bet they'll look even more impressive.

    From the readme:

    To decrease the size of the shaders so they would work on R300
    class card, certain effects are now gone.
    These include Depth of Field and many specular highlights. A
    future version may attempt to put these back in.

    Lithurge, May 9, 2004