    But to my dismay this roll back has not fixed the FRAPS problem. Yet I WAS
    using that version for many months with FRAPS with no problem.

    Anyone have any ideas what I should try next please?

    Terry Pinnell, Jan 18, 2013

  2. Terry Pinnell

    Fierce Guppy Guest

    "Terry Pinnell" wrote in message
    XP should be calling it 6.14.13.0623 which equates to version 306.23
    You've gone back two versions. There is also 310.70. Assuming you have
    32-bit XP then this is the link:
    http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/54730

    To date I've been lucky enough to have had no 3xx series driver instability
    issues, so I can't recommend one driver over another.
    When you install the nvidia drivers select the "Custom (Advanced)" option,
    click Next, then tick "Perform clean installation" and proceed with the
    install. I've had nasty desktop artefacts appear that no system restore
    point could fix.
    That's an interesting one. I'd right click on the logmeln mirror driver and
    disable it just to see if you gain FPS. It's a mirror driver which implies
    that it duplicates operations sent to the regular graphics card driver. This
    particular one sounds likes it's part of some remote desktop viewing
    software package, although the driver should only be sucking up resources
    when in use.

    Fierce Guppy, Feb 5, 2013