    extra desktop space.... (I have one dvi and one vga monitor)
    TIA
    Graeme

    g.hood, Jun 29, 2006

  2. g.hood

    pen Guest

    This card will fit, but I'm unsure about
    whether the
    Dell will run both videos at the same
    time.
    http://www.directron.com/atix600se.html

    pen, Jun 29, 2006

  3. g.hood

    Tom Scales Guest

    But that only has S-video and DVI, not DVI and VGA.

    Tom Scales, Jun 29, 2006
  4. g.hood

    g.hood Guest

    The PC came with the Radeon X300 - the X600 doesn't look much
    different. I suppose I could use something like this and just take the
    full length bracket off:

    http://www.directron.com/v7302el26.html

    Wish I hadn't ordered the compact case...

    g.hood, Jun 30, 2006
  5. g.hood

    Tom Scales Guest

    That looks like it would probably work.