    Skip Guest

    Perhaps if I attach a screen shot from the game someone can tell me
    what problem I'm having.

    Skip, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Skip

    Inglo Guest

    If you post a screenshot to a text only newsgroup, lots of people won't
    even see it.
    So, I've got no idea what the

    Inglo, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Skip

    DaveW Guest

    Halo is a DX9 game and the 9500 np is not DX9 compliant. That may explain
    it.

    DaveW, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Skip

    Graeme Ellis Guest

    Did you try the -use11 switch?

    Graeme Ellis, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Skip

    who be dat? Guest

    Did you patch the game? I seem to recall some Radeon owners having some
    graphics problems and the patch fixing it.

    Also, you might want to respond and give us more info such as what operating
    system you are using and such. C-ya!

    Chris Smith

    who be dat?, Oct 29, 2003
  6. Skip

    Todd Howard Guest

    The 9500 is DX 9 compliant.....
    TH

    Todd Howard, Oct 29, 2003
  7. Skip

    PB Guest

    He has a 9500np not a normal 9500

    PB, Oct 29, 2003
  8. Skip

    who be dat? Guest

    I'm not 100% sure. However, the 9500np is part of the Radeon Family, right?
    It's my understanding that all cards of the Radeon family are DX9
    compliant/capable. Like I said, I could be wrong though...

    Chris Smith

    who be dat?, Oct 29, 2003
  9. Skip

    ammonton Guest

    Not all Radeons are DX9 compliant (eg. Radeon 8500). However, the 9500,
    9500 Pro, 9700 and 9700 Pro all use the same R300 core which is fully
    DX9-compliant. The differences between the models are in the memory bus,
    number of rendering pipes and core/memory frequency.

    -a

    ammonton, Oct 29, 2003