    I'm using outlook 2003 and the beta of Office 2007 (not the beta of Outlook
    2007). Since I've upgraded to Office 2007 I cannot find the handwriting tool
    when I open a new mail message in Outlook 2003. Any idea as to why?

    Dvuser, Aug 28, 2006

  2. You don't see an ink button like this?
    http://www.josheinstein.com/download/SnagIt/SNAGit-08282006_082842.png

    When clicked, it brings up a new ink tab on the ribbon like so:
    http://www.josheinstein.com/download/SnagIt/SNAGit-08282006_082945.png

    Beware though, even if you find it, this feature is extremely buggy and
    don't try writing anything important with it because the ink will probably
    get mangled pretty badly. Everyone I've talked to has the same problem with
    it. I'm sure it'll be better in the next beta.

    Josh Einstein, Aug 28, 2006