    However when I forward (again to myself) what I received by O in another PC, I found both OE could successfully receive the handwriting. This is NOT true when I forward what I received by O in tablet PC, both OE showed just <Handwriting content> forwarded.
    I checked the two forwarded mails' source by OE File>Properties>Details>Message Sources and I found there are quite huge difference in the mail format
    Is this result consistent with your design

    mikio, May 27, 2004

  2. mikio

    mikio Guest

    I finally noticed that the behavior of OL2003 installed in TabletPC and XP PC is different.
    When I sent an ordinary mail having one picture inserted from OL to OE, the picture sent from TabletPC didn't show
    up while one from XP PC did show perfectly by OE.
    I will continue to check this might be an issue of OL specific I installed in my TabletPC
    Anyway this was not specific to the handwriting mail

    Thanks
    Mikio

    mikio, May 28, 2004