    Thanks and once again you've done a fantastic job with
    Window XP for tablet PC.

    Johanne

    Johanne, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Johanne

    terri Guest

    Hello, Johanne,

    As of now, the release of the MUIRP will be to OEMs and enterterprise
    customers only. We're hoping that MS will make it available to all
    customers, but as of now, that isn't going to happen.

    In the meantime, you might want to take a look at Ablet Factory's program,
    AbletWordManager.

    --
    Terri Stratton
    http://thetabletpc.net