    Forget the problems with your motherboard, and have a great party

    greetss
    weraj

    _-Weraj-_, Jan 1, 2004

  2. _-Weraj-_

    Access Guest

    yeah, Belgium rules !
    ;-)

    Access, Jan 1, 2004

  3. _-Weraj-_

    RonK Guest

    Same to you from Canada !

    RonK, Jan 1, 2004
  4. _-Weraj-_

    singa_lvr Guest

    Same to you ... from the Eastern USA!

    singa_lvr, Jan 1, 2004
  5. allready had our new year in OZ 16 hrs ago

    Fig

    Fig \(Cable\), Jan 1, 2004
  6. _-Weraj-_

    Ed Guest

    Same to you! (Mid-West USA)

    Ed, Jan 1, 2004
  7. _-Weraj-_

    Ed Guest

    Chicago... Friday's Forecast: Sunshine mixes with some patchy clouds,
    unseasonably mild with temps more than 20 degrees above normal. 53/42

    Ed, Jan 1, 2004
  8. _-Weraj-_

    _-Weraj-_ Guest

    Belgium: snow, -4°C

    _-Weraj-_, Jan 1, 2004
  9. _-Weraj-_

    Ed Guest

    I got a chill in my bones from just reading that! Brrrrrr!

    Ed, Jan 1, 2004
  10. _-Weraj-_

    Ramboyd Guest

    Well, I'm from Ottawa and I have to say Moscow beats us on that note. Happy
    New Year anyhow.

    Ramboyd

    Ramboyd, Jan 1, 2004
  11. _-Weraj-_

    Ramboyd Guest

    And fix your fucking date. It's not January 24th yet in Ottawa.

    Ramboyd

    Ramboyd, Jan 1, 2004
  12. _-Weraj-_

    Michael Bird Guest

    Happy New Year from Houston, Texas.

    Sunny day at 23C.

    You guys on this ng have helped me a lot during the last year and I've
    learned a lot about the Asus boards. Thanks a lot to all of you.

    Michael Bird

    Michael Bird, Jan 1, 2004
  13. _-Weraj-_

    NewUser001 Guest

    Happy new year all.... livin in nyc...current temp 60 F....forecast tmrw
    60/44...20 degrees above normal

    NewUser001, Jan 3, 2004
  14. Happy New Year from the coldest national capital on the planet! Ottawa,
    Canada!

    We have no snow! 8))))

    Robert Sudbury, Jan 24, 2004