    Happy new year to all

    Regards
    Doughnut

    Doughnut, Jan 1, 2005

  2. Doughnut

    Randy Guest

    Back at you. How did you come by the name Doughnut? I'm Cakeman and after 30
    years of working for a cake company it just fit.

    Later
    Cakeman

    : Happy new year to all
    :
    : Regards
    : Doughnut
    :
    :

    Randy, Jan 1, 2005

  3. Happy Nude Year!

    HockeyTownUSA, Jan 1, 2005
  4. Doughnut

    Doughnut Guest

    I got the name of doughnut by working with my brother at a bakery doing
    doughnuts for a bout 2 weeks 20 years ago.....lol

    doughnut

    Doughnut, Jan 1, 2005
  5. Doughnut

    First of One Guest

    Once you see how it's made, sometimes you don't want to eat it again,
    ever...

    First of One, Jan 1, 2005