Hard crashes on my new Soyo CK8 dragon +

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by Ed P, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. Ed P

    Ed P Guest

    I recently put in a new mobo and processor on my current system. I
    have a Soyou CK8 Dragon + and AMD 64 3000+ processor, 1 gig of memory,
    Audigy 2 (also new), ATI Radeon 9700 pro.

    I get the dreaded blue screen of death while it dumps my memory(?),
    not exactly sure what that is.

    I usually get it playing Star Wars galaxies, but I have been noticing
    it other times. I'm also seeing more frequent crashes in other games
    and applications.

    When I installed the new mobo and processor, I did not format my hard
    drive, just reinstalled Windows XP Pro. Should I reformat?

    Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

    Thanks,
    Ed

    Ed P, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Ed P

    dave Guest

    REFORMAT is a must with the changes you made.
    Dave

    dave, Oct 28, 2004