    custom designed hard drive brackets fit Dell Dimension models B110
    1100, 2300, 2350, 2400, 3000, 4600, 4700
    http://www.geocities.com/billle1/morebrackets.htm

    billle, Jun 7, 2006

  2. bille, if you posted your message here just once i would overlook it... but
    this is the forth time you posted in the same number of hours.
    you are in violation of the geocities tos and they may well close your
    account should they find out about it. your product is interesting but the
    similar thing can be found on ebay for half of your delivered price. please
    don't spam the group, we got it the first time.

    fyi: no commercial business is supposed to be conducted on geocities (read
    section 9)
    http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/tos/tos.php

    Hello Jay,

    Your paying for an American Made product and our second hard drive
    bracket is designed to accept our third hard drive bracket which was
    just released. Other advantages such as cooling; our product allows
    for cooling to come in from many different directions. We offer the
    only internal matching "3" bracket system package on the
    market with combined storage capability of one terabyte plus! All
    products are USPS Priority shipped 2-3 days delivery time.
    http://www.geocities.com/billle1/morebrackets.html
    [/QUOTE]

    Christopher Muto, Jun 7, 2006

  3. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    This guy it the police dog here watch out! The site is full o
    winer's-watch-out. NOTE: Christopher Muto is a the "Pi
    Bull" on this site. Don't visit this site he sturs up allot o
    trouble

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  4. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    Don't visit this Site

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  5. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    or search ebay for dell part number 0t962
    appreciative![/quote

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  6. Michael P Gabriel

    Notan Guest

    You've got quite a way with the English language, don't ya? <g>

    Notan

    Notan, Jun 15, 2006
  7. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    bille, if you posted your message here just once i would overloo
    it... but
    Hello Jay

    Your paying for an American Made product and our second hard driv
    bracket is designed to accept our third hard drive bracket which wa
    just released. Other advantages such as cooling; our product allow
    for cooling to come in from many different directions. We offer th
    only internal matching "3" bracket system package on th
    market with combined storage capability of one terabyte plus! Al
    products are USPS Priority shipped 2-3 days delivery time
    http://www.geocities.com/billle1/morebrackets.htm
    [/quote][/quote

    ** Don't visit How To Fix Computers full of winer's and watc
    dog's[/quote

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  8. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    I have a 2400 DELL DIMENSION, and I'm dying to add a second har
    driv
    ** Don't visit How To Fix Computers full of winer's and pit bull'
    [/quote

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  9. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    They have it. It's in stock (or at least it was recently). Cal
    the
    ** Don't visit How To Fix Computers full of winer's and pit bull'

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  10. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    <snip

    Yup. But for those who can't do for themselves (for whatever reason
    the
    option is out there, which is the only reason I posted the info

    Stew[/quote

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  11. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    Dell Dimension Second, Third and Fourth Hard Drive Brackets ar
    available here and they are the only American Made one's.  Thes

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  13. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  14. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  15. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    [/quote

    Us opportunist's spend ten's of thousand's of dollar's to refine an
    perfect a product that's made right here in the USA; the one's you
    refering to are made in Malasia or China "there is n
    comparison" !!

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  16. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    your prices are too high
    ** Don't visit How To Fix Computers full of winer's and pit bull'

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  17. Michael P Gabriel

    Jud Guest

    FWIW, I recently tore down a couple of Compaq Presario systems, th
    kind wit
    ** Don't visit How To Fix Computers full of winer's and pit bull'

    Jud, Jun 15, 2006
  18. Michael P Gabriel

    Tom Scales Guest

    [/quote]

    ** Don't visit How To Fix Computers full of winer's and pit bull's
    [/QUOTE]

    You think this behavior of multiple damning posts is going to get you
    business?

    What an idiot

    Tom Scales, Jun 15, 2006
  19. it appears that his web site has been closed down by geocities/yahoo so he
    can advertise it all he wants but it is not going to help him.
    if the dell part number 0t962 can not be found on ebay or obtained from dell
    spare parts then a pricey alternative is available from these guys...
    http://www.issue-resolved.com/

    Christopher Muto, Jun 15, 2006
  20. That's quite a slir (sic) against Mr Muto.

    Sparky Spartacus, Jun 16, 2006