    as 160 or 200gb?

    Thanks...

    Steven

    Steven Spiegel, Jun 25, 2004

  2. I do not know about the board in question but I have just had this
    'problem'. If you are going to partition the drive using fdisk you will need
    the latest version; I use the one from the ME start-up disk. The last
    partition could not be seen in Windows Explorer until I went to Admin Tools
    in the control panel and looked at the partitions in the disk management
    section. I was able to format the drive - in my case the last partition -
    and give it a drive letter. You do need to have installed Service Pack 1 to
    get 48 bit addressing, which is what is required.

    John Hardaker, Jun 25, 2004