    intel website or my manual. I'm running with a P4 1.9Ghz processor with the
    last and latest released bios.

    thanks in advance,

    me, Feb 12, 2005

  2. Why would there be a limit? Even if the BIOS cannot access the whole
    drive, you could still create a boot/system partition within the size the
    BIOS can access. The operating system won't have any limits you could easily
    hit.

    DS

    David Schwartz, Feb 12, 2005

  3. me

    me Guest

    I understand that I can partition it so that the bios can eventually see all
    of it but I was wondering what the maximum size the bios can see is. I
    can't seem to find that info for this board at intel and was hoping someone
    here could possibly shed some light on this issue.

    me, Feb 13, 2005
  4. me

    DaveW Guest

    I would imagine that due to the age of your motherboard's BIOS you are
    probably limited to 137 GB.

    DaveW, Feb 13, 2005