    Help me please !

    Thx
    O.L.

    O.L., Jan 29, 2004

  2. O.L.

    Kent_Diego Guest

    Did you install the motherboard chipset AGP drivers? See if newer BIOS for
    motherboard is available. Then install DirectX 9b, then latest drivers from
    ATI.com.

    Run dxdaig to test DirectX. Go to forums at:
    http://rage3d.com for more help.

    Kent_Diego, Jan 29, 2004

  3. O.L.

    O.L. Guest

    OK, I'll download newer motherboard (ASRock) AGP chipset drivers, and
    then try again :)

    I already have DirectX 9 (b?), and I have downloaded the most recent
    graphic card drivers, without anything different.

    Thx
    O.L.

    O.L., Feb 2, 2004